PERCH delivers meaningful content at the moment of contact by building interactive displays for the retail space.
During my stay at PERCH, I had the opportunity to help customers such as Pernod Ricard, Sunglass Hut, Lenovo, Fossil and Go Sports (Dubai) to deliver more value to their in-store customers.
Find below some videos of PERCH products.
Go Sports (Dubai):
Kate Spade (New York):
I got the opportunity to help the company in two occasions:
Product Manager – Dec 2015 to May 2016
• Identified client’s objectives and business drivers to make sure that the product is
performing to client’s KPIs.
• Led the development of the company’s analytics platform and collaborated with Engineering
and Support team to resolve technical bugs and issues.
• Conducted user research and translated findings into product improvement and innovation.
• Owned overall relationship with assigned clients such as Pernod Ricard, Lenovo and
Sunglass Hut to ensure adoption, retention, and growth.
• Continued to establish the international partnership with companies located in Japan, Mexico, and the UK, among others.
Business Developer – Jun 2014 to Dec 2014
• Started the international partnership division that generated more than $150K in revenue just from the commitment fees. Established agreements with companies located in United Arab Emirates, Netherlands, Brazil, among others.
• Visited client and conducted training workshops in Singapore.
• Managed international projects from concept ideation to final development, working closely with the client’s creative teams and Perch’s development team.